2. Goods are to be paid for in full at the time of order.
3. Your order will not be confirmed until a member of the RF team contacts you to confirm the order details and checks the delivery prices.
4. We aim to deliver stock items within 15 working days of receiving payment in full but bespoke items and non-stock items can take longer.
5. Damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves, no claims will be dealt with if they are not reported at the time of delivery or collection.
6. Our wood products may vary in colour from batch to batch but we do endeavour to maintain consistency. Handles, Hinges and other Furniture Accessories may be swapped for alternatives if the ones used in the photograph are no longer available from the trade.
7. All prices on this website are Retail Prices and include 20% VAT.
8. Orders cancelled any time before delivery will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
9. Title to goods shall only pass when RF has received cleared funds in full.
10. Our deliveries are conducted for us by an external Fulfilment and Distribution Company who are experts at what they do and fully insured to move our products. In the unlikely event that claims for damages to property whilst deliveries are carried out are needed, these are to be made directly with the delivery company who has their own insurances for this activity.
11. Goods can be returned due to ‘unsuitability’ under the distance trading regulation and you must inform us within 7 days of the delivery being made should you want to return an item.
12. Items being returned due to unsuitability will be collected at the same charge it cost to deliver them out to you. Delivery and collection charges will not be refunded only the cost of the item being purchased will be refunded.
13. We can arrange deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire and other overseas countries, please call for a quote.
14. The majority of our furniture is fully assembled cabinet built so it’s vital that access points are measured in advance of your delivery. We will do all we can to assist and will explore every possibility to get the furniture to the final position that you desire. However, if the delivery team think it is not possible then we may ask to leave the item in a safe and convenient alternative location.
15. We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party.
16. We are a small family owned and operated business and do not issue credit notes under any circumstances. Returns under the Distance Trading Regulation can only be considered if they are unopened unused and in their original packaging.
17. If a product is deemed to be faulty you must return it within 30 days to be considered for a refund. After this period of time we will only consider a repair or replacement of any faulty items.
18. Delivery charges for mainland UK are as follows:
Inside M25 - £50 for first item and £10 for each additional item Rest of England - £80 for first item and £15 for each additional item Scotland - £120 for first item and £20 for each additional item Wales - £100 for first item and £15 for each additional item